The superflow reverse osmosis membrane is a dry-type membrane element and must be flushed and soaked before using the membrane element.
- Superflow Reverse Osmosis Membrane 4040
- Permeate flow rate: 1,900 GPD (7.2 m3/day)
- Nominal salt rejection: 99.6% Effective membrane area: 85 ft2 (7.9 m2) Feed spacer thickness: 32mi1
- The stated product performance is based on data taken after 30 minutes of operation at the following test conditions:
- 1,500 mg/L NaCl solution at 150 psi (1.0 MPa) applied pressure • 15% recovery • 77 of (25 0C) • pH 6.5-7.0
- Minimum salt rejection is 99.4%. 3. Permeate flow rate for each element may vary but will be no more than 20%. 4. All elements are vacuum-sealed in a polyethylene bag containing 1.0% SBS (sodium bisulfite) solution and individually packaged in a cardboard box.
- Membrane type: Membrane material: Element configuration:
- Thin-Film Composite Polyamide (PA) Spiral-Wound, FRP