WHAT IS REVERSE OSMOSIS?
- Reverse osmosis is the reversal of the natural flow of osmosis.
- Reverse osmosis was originally designed to make sea water drinkable for the navy.
- It is ideal for anyone on a low sodium diet.
- A reverse osmosis membrane has a pore size much smaller than bacteria, virus, or the cryptosporidium parasite.
- When functioning properly it will remove all microorganisms from tap water and produce sterile water.
- In a water purication system, the goal is not to dilute the salt solution, but to separate the pure water from the salt and other contaminants.
- When the natural osmosis ow is reversed, water from the salt solution is forced to pass through the membrane in the opposite direction by application of poressure, thus the term Reverse Osmosis.
- Through this process, we are able to produce pure water by screening out salts and other contaminants.
Small in size, but big in capacity. This free standing reverse osmosis system is only 96cm in height, but it can produce 800 gallons per day of pure water.
This system is economical and designed form commercial and residential application. Provide safe, pure water. It is suitable for restaurants, food processing industries, shopping centers, schools and hotels.
FL-800G improves both the taste and quality of your water. It reduces up to +96% of the chlorine, as well as objectionable odors and sediment. FL-800G also reduces the following hard water contaminants that may be present in water: lead, copper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, ouride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium. With your own RO water system under your sink working for you 24 hours a day, you can have as much purified water at the touch of a finger whenever you want it. Free to use all you want, clean, safe water on tap, and no more trips to the store.
- 400GPD 3012 RO Membrane * 2
- Direct flow, space saving
- 4 way auto shut o valve, flow restrictor and manual wash
- Supreme quality faucet with elegant design
- Feed water connector
- Completely assembled
- 100% factory tested and sterilized ready for installation
- Installation instructions
- Reverse Osmosis Output: 800 Gallons per day
- Membrane: 3012 – 400GPD * 2
- Pump: HF-45L * 2
- Transformer: DC48V/2.3A * 2
- FIlters: 20” Standard * 3 (PP, GAC, CTO)
- Carton Dimension: H50 * W33 * D98 (cm)
- With everything connected, turn on the water and check for leaks.
- Within a few minutes (up to 15) the water will start to run from faucet slowly.
- Let the water run for at least 30 minutes. This flushes the carbon filters on first time use.
- Ster initial flushing, open the shut-off valve on the tank and close the sink top faucet.
- Close the sink top faucet. The system is now ready for use.
- Change the filters every 6-12 months and have the membrane checked annually.