The 1000lph Reverse Osmosis (RO) system is suitable for applications requiring depth filtration. More than 99% of all microorganisms, progeny, particulates, organics with a molecular weight greater than 300, and up to 95% of all dissolved inorganic contaminants from the feed water are removed.
1000LPH RO plant save money, time, hassle and live healthier with safe, ensuring a smooth running system that is free from noises, leaks and clogs, With 1 decades of experience in RO design and production, is committed in producing top performing, competitively priced RO plant.
- Specialised Micro-Computer Controller
- Fully Equipped and Customisable
- Factory Tested and Preserved
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Manufactured in China
Application of reverse osmosis equipment
- High quality drinking water for residential quarters
Meet the demand of high quality drinking water in high-grade residential quarters. Sup- port drinking purified water 24 hours a day.
- Purified water production plant
It can be equipped with full-automatic filling machine to form full-automatic barreled water production line.
- Raw material water for food industry
For example, the mixing of additives, ingredients, soup or juice. The pure water can improve the taste and inhibit the growth of organic matter, and improve the shelf life of products.
- Water preparation for dairy, beverage and wine industry
It is suggested to adopt two-stage reverse osmosis device to prevent poor taste caused by foreign matters in the water.
- Water for chemical industry
It is used in the proportion of chemical raw liquid, chemical product manufacturing, chemical circulating water, etc. Pure water can effectively prevent additional chemical reaction and quality deviation caused by excessive ions in water.
- Boiler water for power industry
It can supply pure water for boiler, coal-fired boilers, low pressure boiler power system in Factories and mines. So as to improve production efficiency and prolong service life of equipment.
- Feed Water TDS: <1500ppm
- Recovery Rate: 34-75%
- Vessel Array: 1:1
- Vessel Size: 4040 x 4
- Permeate Flow Rate (GPD/LPM): 2.1/7.9 Feed Connection: 3/4”FNPT
- Permeate Connection: 1/2” Concentrate Connection: 1/2”
- Flush Connection: 1/2”
- Pump Type & Motor HP: Multistage 2HP
- Gross Dimension (cm): 69 x 63 147
- Gross Weight (kg): 88
* Minimum recovery rate is calculated based on no concentrate recirculation, it is possible to increase the overall recovery rate by increasing the concentrate circulation flow.
** Permeate flow rate can vary depending on type of membrane, raw water quality, and recovery rate.