The Reverse Osmosis Membrane element is designed for the treatment of low-salinity water resources such as tap water, well water, etc.
Out of stock
Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
1812 100 GPD Lateral Membrane
1812 100 GPD Lateral Membrane – The Reverse Osmosis Membrane element is designed for the treatment of low-salinity water resources such as tap water, well water, etc. Working under extra-low pressure, it is applicable to water purifying devices for residence, hospitals, and laboratories.
Notes: Permeate of a single element may vary within [-20%] ~ [+20%]
Dimensions: 1.0 inch = 25.4 mm
- Testing Pressure ………………………………… 60 psi (0.41MPa) (0.41MPa)
- The temperature of Testing Solution ……………….. 25℃
- The concentration of Testing Solution (NaCl) ……… 250 ppm
- the pH of Testing Solution ………………………….. 6.5~8.5
- Recovery of Single Element……………………. 15%
Reverse osmosis (RO) membrane elements for home drinking water are the industry’s most reliable. Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication allow these elements to deliver consistent performance that equipment suppliers, water treatment dealers, and residential customers can rely on. Membrane elements are shipped dry for convenient handling and long shelf-life. These elements are NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed.
Equipment suppliers can take advantage of the membrane’s Standard 58 listing and participation in the NSF Data Transfer Protocol to reduce costs for reduction claims for their systems. Reverse Osmosis home drinking water elements are rated a 50 psi and will purify about 20% more water than competitive elements rated at 60 psi (please see reference charts on page two for more information).
- Membrane Type Polyamide: Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 300 PSIG (21 bar)
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 2.0 GPM (7.6 lpm)
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2 – 11
- pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning: (30 min.)b 1 – 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
- The maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C).
- Refer to Cleaning Guidelines in specification sheet 609-23010.
- Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure.Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, FilmTec recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Please refer to technical bulletin 609-22010 for more information.
1812 50 GPD Vontron, 1812 50 GPD Filmtec, 1812 75 GPD Filmtec, 1812 100 GPD Vontron, 1812 100 GPD Filmtec, 1812 100 GPD Superflow, 1812 100 GPD Lateral Membrane, 1812 75 GPD Vontron Membrane