Granular Activated Carbon is highly effective filtration of water for certain Chlorine, odor and improve taste.
Out of stock
Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
Functions Of A Granular Activated Carbon Filter Cartridge:
Highly effective filtration of water for certain Chlorine, odor and improve the taste.
To keep your filter system operating effectively, replace this cartridge annually or by recommendation of your experienced water condition dealer.
GAC Filters Significantly Reduce the Following Contaminants:
- Chlorine By-Products like trihalomethanes (THMs) – A Group of organic chemicals suspected of being carcinogenic.
- Bad Tastes & Odors
- Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
- Pesticides, Herbicides & Insecticides
- Volatile Organic Chemicals – Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor.
- Fit most standard residential and commercial housings, for easy replacement into existing systems
Applications of A Granular Activated Carbon Filter:
After installing this cartridge, pass 5 gallons of tap water through to flush out any carbon fine particles present in the unit.
What is granulated activated carbon (GAC) and what is its main purpose?
Granular activated carbon (GAC) has a huge surface area resulting from its extreme porous structure. Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filters effectiveness depends on the flow rate and contact time with the water. If the flow rate is very high their efficiency could drop to as low as 0% but if the flow rate is slow their efficiency can even exceed those of different carbon forms.
What are the advantages of GAC vs. other forms of carbon?
For its primary function of taste, odor, and chemical reduction GAC is cheaper, very effective, and can be re-used.
- Filter Media: Coconut Shell, Fruit Shell or Anthracite (Coal) Activated Carbon+Polypropylene Length: 10inch
- Micron Rating: Nominal 1um or 5um
- Filtration Life: 3-6 months or 2500gallons
- (Depending on water quality and level of contaminants)
- Max. Operating Pressure: 80psi
- Max. Flow rate: 2.5GPM
- Max.Operating temperature: 52℃
|Dimensions||122 × 145 × 321 cm|
10" Big Blue, 10" Standard, 20" Big Blue, 20" Standard