Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
When you consider purchasing this system, you need to know the following information as it is very important.
This system requires a pretreatment setup for it to perform like it was designed to.
Below, the sketch shows a basic pretreatment setup with the reverse osmosis system.
The above pretreatment setup is not guaranteed to work unless recommended by a sales agent according to the water analysis report from a lab.
A water analysis report is very important as it determines the pretreatment setup needed to be installed before the reverse osmosis system. As you can see on the sketch above, the pretreatment consists of a Sand/Glass Filter, Carbon Filter, and Antiscalant Dosing system.
Pretreatment setups can consist of even more items installed before the reverse osmosis system. Below is a list of items that could be required as per the water analysis report.
- Chlorine Dosing System
- Ultrafiltration System
- Dmi-65 Iron Removal Media Filter System
- Ozone Generator
- Flocculant System
Once all the equipment has been purchased, you will need a qualified technician to put together the complete setup. We have our own qualified technicians train by the manufacturers of the equipment to do the installation running of the setup. Should you require us to install the system for you, a quote with the installation fee will be sent to you by the sales agent in charge.
Training can also be offered to the guys you want to be the ones installing your setup instead of our technicians.
- Sediment Filter: 5 Micron Sediment Filter that removes sediments and protects the system.
- High-Pressure Pump: 1HP Motor Vertical Multi-Stage Pump with a flow rate of 1080 Liters/H. High-quality stainless steel Shimge Pump for long-life usage.
- RO Membrane: One of the industry’s leading brackish water RO elements – Vontron-8040.
- Membrane Housing: 8.0″ x 40″ Ceramic Housing with 300PSI maximum operating pressure.
- Pressure Gauges: Glycerin Filled Gauges for monitoring the system’s operating pressure and per liter operating pressures.
- Low-Pressure Switch: Safety device to protect the pump from running dry when there is insufficient water feed pressure.
- Solenoid Valves: To assist with the on/off functionality of the system and automatic membrane flush.
- Flow Meters: One Product and One Waste Flow Meters – Enables the operator to actually adjust the product to waste ratio and monitor the system’s performance.
- Regulator Valve: One Stainless Steel ANSI 316 Needle Valve – regulates the product to waste ratio (system’s recovery).
- Micro-Computer Controller: A specialized controller designed by Purltech for commercial systems with automatic controls and TDS monitors.
- Stainless Steel Components: ANSI 304 and 316 can be used with solenoid valves and pumps for brackish water treatment. Concentrate Re-Circulation
- Automatic Pre-treatment Systems
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Capacity: 18000 GPD
- RO Membrane: 3 pcs
- RO Pump: 3HP
- Voltage/Hertz: 110V or 220V / 50Hz or 60Hz / Single phase or three phase Pipe Size: 3/4″ Feed, 1/2″ Permeate, 1/2″ Concentrate, 1/2″ Flush (BSP thread)
- Operating Pressure: 180 PSI | Max. Feed TDS | 1000 ppm
- Normal Salt Rejection: 99% | Max. Feed Hardness | 15 ppm
- Minimum Salt Rejection: 96% | Feed pH Range | 3.0 – 10.0 ppm Operating Temperature: 20 ̊C – 45 ̊C | Free Residual Chlorine | 0.1 ppm Minimum Feed Pressure: 1.5Kg | Recovery Rate | 60% – 75%