Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
400 GPD REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
Under the Counter Reverse Osmosis System provides safe, pure water using Reverse Osmosis Technology. It’s capable of removing over 90% of total dissolved solids, +99% of all organics, and +99% of all bacteria. The system installs neatly under the sink. Comes with a long reach faucet, storage tank, and necessary installation hardware. 400GPD RO System
- 5 Stage Filtration
- 400 Gallons Per Day / 1500 Liters Per Day
- Long Reach Chrome Faucet
- All hardware included
- First Stage: 5 microns sediment pre-filter
- Second Stage: Activated Carbon pre-filter
- Third Stage: Carbon block pre-filter
- Fourth Stage: 400 GPD 3013 PureWater Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Fifth Stage: Inline GAC filter
- Fully Assembled
- Made in China
What Does GPD Mean?
GPD means Gallons Per Day. We have the British gallon and the USA gallon.
The gallon is a unit of measurement for volume and fluid capacity in both the US customary units and the British imperial systems of measurement. Three significantly different sizes are in current use:
- the imperial gallon, defined as 4.54609 litres, which is used in the United Kingdom, Canada, and some Caribbean nations;
- the US gallon defined as 231 cubic inches (exactly 3.785411784 litres), which is used in the US and some Latin American and Caribbean countries; and
- the US dry gallon, defined as 1⁄8 US bushel (exactly 4.40488377086 litres).
We use the USA gallon which is exactly 3.785411784 litres. When it comes to Reverse Osmosis Machines, It is generally accepted that machines are named according to the output of the RO membrane.
For example, Our 400GPD domestic machine
One day has 24 hours.
400GPD means 400 Gallons x 3.785411784 Litres which should give 1515.16 Litres in 24 hours which means 63.09 litres per hour. In order to get the correct flow, you will need to need to feed the machine with 3-4 bars pressure at 15% recovery (60 lph )
Our 400GPD RO System / Domestic machine has 1 diaphragm pump which is not meant to run long hours. You can run it for a maximum of 1 hour each time. Thereafter the pumps will get too hot, and the pump head or diaphragm will burn out.
Also, the flow rate is around 60 Litres per hour based on Johannesburg water which has an average TDS of 100. The purpose of this machine is to be used where more water is required than the domestic RO system. This unit is Tankless. It can be used in restaurants where you will need to fill up water for customers. But it is not meant to be for continuous use, especially when you need to fill up big tanks.
We have had customers who connect the domestic 400 GPD to a 5000 litre tank and the pumps will burn out before filling up the tank. This is not due to a bad quality machine but the incorrect use. It is very important to know how much water is required for your application for us to offer you the correct size machine.
A BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO REVERSE OSMOSIS
Reverse Osmosis is a very fine filtration process, which occurs at a molecular level. This process, which allows only a given size of the molecule to pass and rejects the rest. In effect, the pores or holes in the membrane are so small that most of the harmful minerals and chemicals cannot pass, while water molecules pass through.
Rejected water carrying the minerals in a high concentration is drained off through the wastewater pipe, and the pure water is diverted to the storage tank for drinking. The System removes up to 95% of harmful minerals and chemicals, the system also removes suspended impurities such as dirt, sand, and rust, it improves the odor and taste of your municipal water and leaves good, clean, and healthy water for your consumption.
HOW THE DOMESTIC REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM WORKS
- The incoming water passes through 3 types of filters before it reached your Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- The first filter is the Polypropylene Filter, this filter removes the large suspended particles, such as dirt, sand, and rust.
- The second filter is a GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) Filter, this filter improves the taste and odor of your water as well as reducing the amount of chlorine, radon, heavy metals, and hydrogen sulfide as well as reducing finer particles of sediment in your water, by absorbing these elements from the water.
- The third filter is a CTO Carbon Block Filter, this filter consists of activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency. This means it further reduces the amount of chlorine, radon, heavy metals, and hydrogen sulfide as well as reducing finer particles of sediment in your water.
- Water then passes to the Reverse Osmosis Membrane where very fine particles are extruded from the water and dispensed through the wastewater pipe.
- The filtered water then passes through one last K33 (In-Line Carbon) Filter, to further reduce by absorption any remaining amounts of chlorine, radon, heavy metals, and hydrogen sulfide, that may have been missed by the Reverse Osmosis Membrane as well as reducing finer particles of sediment in your water.
|52 × 42 × 26 cm