Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
4040 Stainless Steel Reverse Osmosis Membrane Housing.
4-inch x 40-inch Membrane Housing is used to hold 40-inch x 40-inch Membranes for RO, NF, UF, and MF.
- Housing Material: 304 Stainless.
- Element Size: 4″ X 40″
- Max Working Pressure: 300 PSI.
- Recommended Feed Water TDS: Below 2000 ppm.
- End Cap Material: Glass Reinforced Polyimide.
- O-Ring Material: EPDM
- Feed End Port: 3/4” BSP female
- Concentrate End Port: 3/4” BSP female.
- Permeate (Product) End Port: 1/2” BSP female.
- End Closure Type: U-Clamp.
4-inch 304 stainless steel membrane housing pressure vessels are low price light commercial housings and are used in a wide range of demanding applications, such as municipal water treatment, oil & gas applications, food & beverage plants, electronics manufacturing, the power industry, wastewater treatment, mining industry, pharmaceutical industry, industrial water treatment, automotive industry, and commercial water treatment.
|Dimensions||110 × 24 × 12 cm|