Out of stock
Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
750 Litres Per Hour Compact Industrial Reverse Osmosis System
Rotek’s compact Industrial reverse osmosis system is a durable piece of equipment that, with proper care and maintenance will last for many years. RD series systems are part of a family of reverse osmosis units designed for operation with fresh and brackish feed waters having TDS values below 2,000ppm. Models are available with permeate outputs of between 4500 Gpd and 750 lph as shown in the specifications tables.
FEED WATER PARAMETERS
- Turbidity (SD): <5
- T.D.S.: <2000 ppm Temperature: +5 to 40 oC
- Free Chlorine: 0 ppm
- pH: 3-11
- Iron: <0.01 ppm
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE INDUSTRIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
- Capacity (GDP/LPH): 4500/750
- Working Pressure (PSI/BAR): 150-200/10-14
- Pre-Filtration: (20″ Filter Housing x2) + (20″ PP Cartridge 5u + 1u)
- Booster Pump: Multi-staged Centrifugal Pump (3HP)
- Material: T.F.C with FRP outer wrap
- Size + Unit: 4040 x 3
- Material: High-Pressure TRP end port type
- Size x Unit: 4040 x 3
- Flow Meters: Permeate/Concentrate
- Pressure Gauges: Feed-water pressure/Booster pump outlet pressure gauge
- Water Quality Indicator: T.D.S meter with LCD
- Electrical Controls: Micro-computer control, overload breakers, LED indicators
- Frame: Electro-polished stainless steel 304
- Weight: 125KG