Out of stock
Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
ALKALINE CERAMIC BALLS
Alkaline Water Calcium Ceramic Balls are formulated with all-natural minerals to naturally enhance and revitalize your water. By increasing the concentration of Ca+ in the water, the balls have a very good capability to increase pH with the level 7.5-9.5 to create alkaline potable water as you require. With liquid status, calcium is easy to be absorbed by human bodies.
Properties of Calcium Alkaline Ceramic Balls
- Appearance: white spherical ball
- Size: Distribution: 2mm-15mm（or customisation）
- PH: 7.5-9.5
- Main application: Potable water filter; Household water purification for Bath & Cosmetic;
- Alkaline potable water for beauty and health
- Test Data of Calcium Alkaline Ceramic Balls
Instruction For Use
Should wash with clean water two times in the first, then can be directly used for treating drinking water.
2-25mm, Regular size 2-4mm,4-6mm,6-8mm
Light gray, dark gray, White
Tourmaline, Porcelain clay, High-grade clay, others
The alkaline ceramic balls media is developed for new drinking water purifier companies, water plants, and water treatment plants, it is a new type of antibiotic, activation, adsorption, and filtering water purification product.
- Keep it from raining, and avoid moisture. Stored in a dry place.
- The highest using temperature is 950°C
- They are developed on the basis of the far-infrared ceramic ball, it can break down a bigger molecule group of water into smaller ones to activate water. Eradiate more than 80%~85% FIR (far infrared ray), make water (PH value is 7.5~9.5), antibacterial, and release mineral microelements.
- The alkaline ceramic ball is the perfect combination of antibacterial and nano-technology because it still has very strong sterilization in high-temperature conditions, it is the traditional replacement product for the mineralization ball.
- Long-term drinking water treated with an alkaline ceramic ball can improve the body’s resistance to harmful substances and natural cure.
- The alkaline ceramic ball is modified to add the far-infrared ceramic materials of the traditional activity ball. Far infrared ceramic material emits more than 90 percent rate at room temperature. It has the function of high far-infrared emission rate and strong water absorption, this product is rich in 20 kinds of trace elements necessary for the human body, such as zinc, lithium, iodine, selenium, and so on. These trace elements are slowly released In purified water, making the activated water contain more valuable minerals.
|140 × 10 × 55 cm
Alkaline Balls 25kg, Alkaline Balls 25kg – Toppuror