Out of stock
Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
Bag filter housing also named filter vessel, including single filter housing and multi-bag filter housing. It offers a wide range of filter housing designs with high flow capacities and contaminant holding capabilities, such as stainless steel filter housing, #2 filter housing, liquid filter housing, bag filters for water treatment.
The filter housing is mirror polished to resist adhesion of dirt and scale. Rapid opening and closing lids ensure simple operation with minimally used filter housing downtime for filter bags change-out. Side inlet and bottom outlet of stainless steel filter housing provide easy and complete drainage.
As a leading sock filter housing & bag filter housing manufacturer in global, standard filter housings handle flows up to 6,000 GPM. If that’s not big enough, we can custom filter housing sizes with various filter bags to meet your needs. The stainless steel filter housings also offer some special options: Different Outlet Connections, Higher Pressure Ratings, Extra- Length Legs, High Flow Rates, Special Materials…
- Material: carbon, SS304, SS316, SS316L
- Swing bolt closure allows for quick bag change out
- Work pressure up to 1.5 Mpa with 250°F
- Surface treatment: mirror polishing
- Filtration precision: 0.5um-200um
- Configurations: side-in/side-out and side-in/bottom-out
- Housing volume is optimized to minimize product loss.
- High temperature & High-pressure design are available.
- Quick access bag replacement
- High flow rates with a low-pressure drop
- Positive O-ring sealing offers easy and safe operation.
- Optional 134 epoxy coating for seawater/corrosive applications
- Special requests: duplex type, adjustable-height legs, mounted on pedestal…
Applications Of A Bag Filter Housing
- Food and beverage industry
- Municipal & Industrial water treatment
- Petrochemical industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Paints, inks, resins, and coatings
- Textile, printing, paper making industry
- Edible oils and soap industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Electronic and electroplating industry
- Machining industry
- Other liquid filtration