Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
Granular Active Carbon Filter Granular Active Carbon is carbon that has been treated with oxygen to make it porous. Still, it has also been broken up into granules to further increase the surface area for chemical bondage to occur. The water passes through the GAC filter, allowing the organic materials and chlorine to effectively bond with the carbon molecules, thus removing these from the water.
- Granular Activated Carbon Water Filters, DIMENSIONS: 10” x 2.5”
- KEEPS WATER FRESH – Removes chlorine taste and odor, as well as other tastes and odors of many organic chemicals and volatile organic compounds.
- IDEAL for a standard Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Unit or any Water Filtration Unit with 10″ housing
FILTER LIFE 6 months or 12,000 gallons: Replace two or three times a year, depending on the water quality