K33 Post Filter
K33 Post Filter
- In-line filter cartridge 10″x2.5″ available for easy fitting connector.
- Available for meshed coconut shell activated carbon, spun PP sediment, carbon block, and half coconut shell activated carbon and half KDF55.
- Max waterflow: In 1.0 G. P. M. (3.79LPM)
- Filtrating aperture: 10mic (activated carbon)
- In/out water port: 1/4″FNPT
- Max inlet water temperature: 52º C
- Max working stress: 125psi
K33 Granular Activated Big Post Carbon Filter
The Granular activated big post carbon filter is made of high-quality coconut shell activated carbon or nutshell activated carbon, therefore, it does not need any binding agent, and it directly fills the plastic housing. This kind of filter has a good seal performance and a large flow rate. Sintering activated carbon T33 filter uses nontoxic and tasteless efficient coconut shell activated carbon and coal activated carbon as the main body, supplemented by food grade adhesive material, after special craft processing molding, makes the filter both have adsorption effect and filtration effect.
The K33 big post carbon filter’s main capabilities are improving the taste of water and eliminating the peculiar smell, the use deadline generally for 6 ~ 12 months. However, according to the water quantity and water quality, the service life will be affected by certain influences. The K33 activated carbon filter, mainly used in water purification equipment, household water purifier, and water purification machine.
A filter with granular activated carbon (GAC) is a proven option to remove certain chemicals, particularly organic chemicals, from water. GAC filters also can be used to remove chemicals that give objectionable odors or tastes to water such as hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs odor) or chlorine.
Features Of The Big Post Carbon Filter
- Adsorbs organic compounds
- Removes odor and residual chlorine
- Makes the filtering liquid decolorize and clarify
- Filters out particles and impurities
- Uniform density, long service life
- No carbon powder migration
Applications Of The Big Post Carbon Filter
- Water purification, water treatment, and food decolorizing
- Oilfield water injection filtration
- Chemical liquid filtration
- Electroplating industry
- Filter Medium: Coconut Shell Activated Carbon/ Coal Activated Carbon
- Outside Diameter: 2”
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/4” FNPT
- Length: 9.87”, 10”
- End caps: Polypropylene
- Max. Differential Pressure: 58PSI
- Maximum Inflow Temperature: 52℃
- Max. Flow Rate: 1.0GMP
- Residual Chlorine Removal Rate: ＞96%
- Iodine Adsorption Rate: ＞950mg/g
- COD Removal Rate: ＞20%