Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
KSRO series Reverse Osmosis Systems
4,000 GPD (650 LPH)
ROTEK KSRO Series RO systems are specifically designed using the principle of KISS “ Keep It Simple Stupid ” noted by the U.S. Navy in 1960. On a commercial and industrial-sized RO system. KSRO Series RO systems are simple to install, operate and service, operation errors have been eliminated by the reliable ROTEK “ Pulse Flush ” design which consistently produces water of the desired flow and quality with no operator adjustments. It is designed with a fixed recovery rate of 60-65% using only one single extra-large flow RO membrane element that produces 4000 GPD (650 LPH) of permeate water flow.
- Designed for simple and reliable operation with only One Power Button to operate.
- Automatic high-frequency Pulse Flush that replaces the need for conventional concentrate flow regulation.
- Compact size and weight for easy transportation.
- ROTEK XL-4040 membrane delivers the Largest Flow on the market.
- Patented ROTEK C-5TM RO Controller with adjustable flush time for recovery rate adjustment.
- No regulation valves to avoid Misoperations from users.
- RO micro-computer controller with permeate TDS readout
- 300PSI stainless steel membrane housing+PE end caps
- ROTEK LPE 2-11 multistage pump
- 20″ – 5 micron sediment pre-filter x 1
- Rotek rotameters for permeate stream
- Rotek pressure gauges for prefilter feed and RO feed
- Danfoss low-pressure switch
- Electro-plated SS304 skid frame
- Without Membrane
- FRP membrane vessel
- Oasis Wifi RO Controller (IoT)
- Custom Brand
It is the key feature that allows KSRO to be operating at a 100% recovery rate during the production cycle. During the flush cycle, the flush valve opens before the saturation of concentrated water reached the level when soft water or antiscalant can’t prevent the scale formation anymore. Moreover, the sudden change of flow velocity across the membrane surface in such a short period of time causes water hammers that also help to shake off the foulants on the membrane surface in order to keep the membrane clean for a longer period of time.
|Feed Water TDS||< 500ppm|
|Vessel Size||4040 x 1|
|Permeate Flow Rate (gpm/lpm)||2.8 / 10.5|
|Feed Connection||3/4″ FNPT|
|Permeate Connection||1/2″ Tube|
|Flush Connection||3/4″ FNPT|
|RO Membrane||Rotek XL-4040|
|Pump type & Motor HP||Multistage 2.5HP|
|Gross Dimension (cm)||37.5*46*131|
|Gross Weight (kg)||56|