Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
Pro-Pumps Automatic Pump Control and Pressure Flow Switch
Pressure Flow control switches were designed for easy pump automation in situations requiring regulated flow and pressure.
They are traditionally applied to centrifugal pumps to create a ‘pressure booster set’. This set then is an automatic on-off & pressure regulation unit, set to deliver a specific flow for a specific demand.
As each unit is governed by the size of the Pump motor, their specification on flow and pressure vary from application to application. However, they are limited in terms of their maximum output tolerances.
Although these units are adjustable, in certain instances, self-adjustment is not advised for safety when in operation.
- Automatic starting and stopping
- Water Shortage Protection
- Display of each function by means of lighted indicator lights and pressure gauge
- Internal Components Resistant to Corrosion
- Flow Up to: 100L/min or 10m3 / h
- Max Current: 10 A
- Max Operating Pressure: 10 bar
- Single phase, 220 – 240V 50Hz
- Multi-use design with IP 65 protection
- Replaceable PC board
What’s in the box
- Pump Controller