The Whole House System is designed with a three-stage water filtration system that consists of Polypropylene Sediment Removal filters an A Activated Carbon Block filter. This System is a simple way of removing unwanted particles from the water supply to your home.
Out of stock
Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
Triple Stage Whole House System
The Whole House System is designed with a three-stage water filtration system that consists of Polypropylene Sediment Removal filters and an Activated Carbon Block filter. The Triple Stage Whole House System is a simple way of removing unwanted particles from the water supply to your home. With this Option the Big Blues are pre-built onto a single stand unit, making it easy to move and easy to install with just a single inlet and outlet. The stand bracket also gives the option of either having the system stand on the ground or having it mounted onto a wall.
Keep in mind:
These systems do not remove bacteria and other micro-organisms that may be in the water. If the water quality in your area is a real problem, you may want to consider our sales agents for the best solution.
The carbon block and sediment Filters need to be replaced every 3 – 6 months, depending on the source water’s quality.
Minerals and pesticides are too small to be removed by the filters in this filtration unit.
You will require some plumbing knowledge and experience to install the system successfully.
This system is designed for the filtration of municipal water. If you make use of a different water source, such as a borehole, consult our Sales Agents for the best solution.
Neither of these filters removes lime, minerals, or metals from the water. As a result of this, the water may remain cloudy or tinted, and may not come out crystal clear.
These systems typically filter water at a peak flow rate of 2400 liters per hour.
The Filter housings have a maximum operating pressure of 90 psi. If you suspect that your water pressure will at any time exceed 80 psi, a pressure regulator MUST BE INSTALLED before the filter housing. This action will guard against the water pressure exceeding the maximum pressure rating. It is recommended that the pressure regulator be set at 70 psi or less.
Protect the filter housing from freezing, as this can cause the housing to crack
The following are the filtration stages of a Whole House System
First & Third Stage Filtration (Polypropylene Sediment removal Filters)
This sediment filter is for domestic water filtration purposes. It is designed to filter out sediments such as rust, mud, and dust particles from the municipality and rainwater.
The polypropylene sediment removal filter cartridge is constructed by three layers three of heat melting polypropylene. Compared to monolayer, the application life of PP melt blown filter cartridge with three layers is much longer. Therefore, the maintenance of the filters can be cut down a lot Using the right heating way for PP fiber, can reduce the filtering resistance a lot and enlarge the water flow much The uniform space of fiber can achieve an excellent filtering effect As the filter cartridge is only made from polypropylene, the resistance to chemical reagents for both organic solvent and the inorganic solvent is all good.
If the RO system is not equipped with a polypropylene sediment removal filter, the raw water directly enters the RO membrane. Excessive particles, precipitates, microorganisms, and bacterial viruses that are not treated will block in the RO membrane, and the life of the RO membrane will be shortened, which will also affect the quality of the final water.
- The function of the polypropylene sediment removal filter cartridge filter is to separate substances or particles from the liquid. The cartridge filter is a medium to filtrate a substance that flows with liquid. Cartridge filter in this project focuses on a water filtration system that is usually used at houses and small-scale industries. The volume flow rate relates to the pressure of the water that flows through the pipe system. Cartridge filter function as a media that reduced pressure from the water flow and call pressure drop. Sediment sand particles function as particles that flow with the water and will filtrate with a cartridge filter. Sediment sand makes contact with the surface of the cartridge filter depending on the volume flow rate of water.
- The cartridge will be clogged because of sediment sand clog on the surface of the cartridge filter when tried to enter the cartridge filter. This situation makes the filtration system has different pressure on the entrance and the exit of the cartridge housing. Different pressure call pressure drop represents the pressure drop of the cartridge. The pressure drop can relate to the volume flow rate and determining the life span and maximum condition of the cartridge filter. The maximum clogging condition happens because the pressure of the cartridge filter does not increase anymore and the cartridge filter has fully clogged with sediment sand.
For More Information On the Polypropylene Sediment Filter, Click Here
Second Stage Filtration (Activated Carbon Block Filter)
CTO Carbon block filters are made from activated carbon and their specific function is the chemical adsorption of impurities and contaminants in drinking water.
An activated carbon block filter is an ideal medium for treating contaminants in water, offering a large surface area for the adsorption of dissolved matter. Building upon this, the solid carbon block enhances the medium by preventing channeling, increasing surface contact time, and enabling custom pore formulation for mechanical filtration. Carbon Blocks are one of the most effective and widely used technologies in the Point Of Use (POU) drinking water treatment industry.
- Activated Carbon for Water Filtration
- Why Carbon Block is the Better Choice
- How Carbon Blocks Filter Water
- Compressed vs. Extruded Carbon Block Manufacturing Processes
- Carbon Block vs. Other Filtration Technologies
- Design Parameters
- Performance Indication Device
- Advantages of a Custom Filter
- Choosing a Custom Carbon Block Supplier
- Your Custom Carbon Block Specifications
Function Of An Activated Carbon Block Filter Cartridge:
Carbon block filters are made from activated carbon. Its function is to adsorb chemical impurities and contaminants in drinking water. Carbon filters are widely used to remove chlorine, taste, odor, and color.
For More Information One The Activated Carbon Block Filter, Click Here
|Dimensions||59 × 21 × 78 cm|