Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
50GPD RO Domestic Pump
50GPD RO Domestic Pump
FEATURES OF DP SERIES WATER PUMP
- Long life, no leak, quiet operation
- Positive displacement pump
- Can run dry
- Industry-standard mount pattern
- Built thermal protector
- Self-priming, fully automatic, easy installation
- Special valve for liquid input and output
- 24vDC motors standard(consult factory for other voltages
- Numerous fittings options for greater mounting flexibility
- High-pressure diaphragm pump;
- Small size, Lightweight and Stable performance;
- special EPDM valve for liquid input and output;
- Antivibration pad, easy installation with stable function;
- Self-priming, Automatic Pressure Switch;
- Automatic Pressure Protection;
- Low Noise, with excellent resistant to chemical corrosion
SPECIFICATION OF DP-80 DIAPHRAGM PUMP
- Pump design: 3 chamber diaphragm
- Max. flow: 1.14GPM(5.1L/min)
- Port size: 3/8”(9.5mm)Hose Barb
- Pressure max: 170psi
- Diaphragm materials: Santoprene
- Check valve made: EPDM or Viton
- Voltage: 24v dc
- Liquid temp: 140 °F(60°C) Maximum
- Body material: Cast Iron
- Duty cycle: Intermittent
HOW A DIAPHRAGM PUMP WORKS
The pump is driven by an AC or DC motor
In front of the motor is a valve assembly containing two to five valve pump chambers.
Each valve chamber has a diaphragm behind it in the lower pump housing.
As the motor shaft turns, an internal cam positioned behind the diaphragms causes the diaphragms to be pushed forward, then back in a continuous sequence creating a suction. As this suction builds, fluid is pulled through the inlet, through the various valve chamber check valves to the outlet.
The volume of flow is determined by several factors including the number and size of the pump chambers, cam offset, operating pressure, fluid viscosity
FUNCTIONS OF DIAPHRAGM WATER PUMP
- High flow rate and low-pressure requirements.
- Automatic electric water pump, working rate 1.8-2.5meters, max flow rate more than 5 meters.
- Water purification, filter machine, chemical metering, and fluid supply.
- Food, Beverage filling, and transfer.
- Controlled by the pressure switch.