Reverse Osmosis System 2000 LPH
2000LPH Reverse Osmosis System
- Sediment Filter: 5 Micron Sediment Filter that removes sediments and protects the system.
- High Pressure Pump: 1HP Motor Vertical Multi-Stage Pump with flow rate of 1000 Litres/H. High quality stainless steel Shimge Pump for long-life usage.
- RO Membrane: One of the industry’s leading brackish water RO elements – Vontron-4040.
- Membrane Housing: 8 x 4040 Stainless Steel Housing with 300PSI maximum operating pressure.
- Pressure Gauges: Glycerin Filled Gauges for monitoring the system’s operating pressure and per litre operating pressures.
- Low Pressure Switch: Safety device to protect the pump from running dry when there is insufficient water feed pressure.
- Solenoid Valves: To assist with the on/off functionality of the system and automatic membrane flush.
- Flow Meters: One Product and One Waste Flow Meters – Enables operator to actually adjust product to waste ratio and monitor system’s performance.
- Regulator Valve: One Stainless Steel ANSI 316 Needle Valve – regulates the product to waste ratio (system’s recovery).
- Micro-Computer Controller: A specialised controller designed by Puritech for commercial systems with automatic controls and TDS monitors.
- Stainless Steel Components: ANSI 304 and 316 can be used with solenoid valves and pumps for brackish water treatment. Concentrate Re-Circulation
- Automatic Pre-treatment Systems
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Capacity: 12000 GPD
- RO Membrane: 8 pcs
- RO Pump: 3HP
- Voltage/Hertz: 110V or 220V / 50Hz or 60Hz / Single phase or three phase
- Pipe Size: 3/4″ Feed, 1/2″ Permeate, 1/2″ Concentrate, 1/2″ Flush (BSP thread)
- Operating Pressure: 180 PSI | Max. Feed TDS | 1000 ppm
- Normal Salt Rejection: 99% | Max. Feed Hardness | 15 ppm
- Minimum Salt Rejection: 96% | Feed pH Range | 3.0 – 10.0 ppm
- Operating Temperature: 20 ̊C – 45 ̊C | Free Residual Chlorine | 0.1 ppm
- Minimum Feed Pressure: 1.5Kg | Recovery Rate | 60% – 75%