Reverse Osmosis System 4000 GPD | Rotek Machine with LPE Pump
PURITECH compact commercial reverse osmosis system is a durable piece of equipment which, with proper care and maintenance will last for many years. The systems are part of a family of reverse osmosis units designed for operation with fresh and brackish feedwaters having TDS values below 1,500ppm. Models are available with permeate outputs of between 150 and 1,000 litres/hr as shown in the specifications.
- Specialized Micro-Computer Controller
- Fully Equipped and Customizable
- Factory Tested and Preserved
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Manufactured in China
- RO micro-computer controller with permeate TDS readout
- 300PSI stainless steel membrane housing+PE end caps
- ROTEK LPE multistage pump for 1500-6000GPD
- 5 micron sediment pre-filter x 2 in series
- Rotameters for permeate and concentrate stream
- Pressure gauges for prefilter feed and RO feed
- Low pressure switch
- SS316 concentrate needle valve
- Concentrate recycling valve (without flow meter)
- Electro-plated SS304 skid frame
- From packaged systems to custom engineered Reverse Osmosis systems, we can take care of your needs.
- Feed Water TDS: <1500ppm
- Recovery Rate: 34-75%
- Vessel Array: 1:1
- Vessel Size: 4040 x 2
- Permeate Flow Rate (GPD/LPM): 2.1/7.9 Feed Connection: 3/4”FNPT
- Permeate Connection: 1/2” Concentrate Connection: 1/2”
- Flush Connection: 1/2”
- Pump Type & Motor HP: Multistage 2HP
- Gross Dimension (cm): 69 x 63 147
- Gross Weight (kg): 88
* Minimum recovery rate is calculated based on no concentrate recirculation, it is possible to increase the overall recovery rate by increasing the concentrate circulation flow.
** Permeate flow rate can vary depending on type of membrane, raw water quality, and recovery rate.