Reverse Osmosis System 4000 GPD With Vertical Multistage Pump
PURITECH compact commercial reverse osmosis system is a durable piece of equipment which, with proper care and maintenance will last for many years. The systems are part of a family of reverse osmosis units designed for operation with fresh and brackish feed water having TDS values below 1,500ppm. Models are available with permeate outputs of between 150 and 1,000 litres/hr as shown in the specifications.
- Specialised Micro-Computer Controller
- Fully Equipped and Customisable
- Factory Tested and Preserved
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Manufactured in China
- RO micro-computer controller with permeate TDS readout
- 300PSI stainless steel membrane housing+PE end caps
- ROTEK LPE multistage pump for 1500-6000GPD
- 5 micron sediment pre-filter x 2 in series
- Rotameters for permeate and concentrate stream
- Pressure gauges for prefilter feed and RO feed
- Low pressure switch
- SS316 concentrate needle valve
- Concentrate recycling valve (without flow meter)
- Electro-plated SS304 skid frame
- From packaged systems to custom engineered Reverse Osmosis systems, we can take care of your needs.
- Feed Water TDS: <1500ppm
- Recovery Rate: 34-75%
- Vessel Array: 1:1
- Vessel Size: 4040 x 2
- Permeate Flow Rate (GPD/LPM): 2.1/7.9 Feed Connection: 3/4”FNPT
- Permeate Connection: 1/2” Concentrate Connection: 1/2”
- Flush Connection: 1/2”
- Pump Type & Motor HP: Multistage 2HP
- Gross Dimension (cm): 69 x 63 147
- Gross Weight (kg): 88
* Minimum recovery rate is calculated based on no concentrate recirculation, it is possible to increase the overall recovery rate by increasing the concentrate circulation flow.
** Permeate flow rate can vary depending on type of membrane, raw water quality, and recovery rate.