Out of stock
Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
F56E Manual Multiport Filter Valve
Featuring a flow rate of 2m³/h, the F56E adopts a corrosion-resistant gasket for opening and closing. It can realize three functions such as service, backwash and fast rinse. It can also work under pressure. With a metal handle, you can switch the settings easily with no need for turning off the pump or the power. But when selecting a valve setting, please make sure to depress the handle before turning. This product can be used in residential filtration systems, swimming pool filtrating and RO pretreatment filtration systems.
|Mount type||Top mount|
|Inlet/outlet||1/2 “F or 3/4″F|
|Drain||1/2 “F or 3/4″F|
|Application||Activated carbon filter, sand filter|
|Filter media||Quartz sand, activated carbon|
- It adopts hermetic head faces with a high degree of pottery and corrosion resistance for opening and closing.
- No water passes the valve in rinse in a single tank type.
- Reasonable design of the flow passage: Service→ Fast Rinse→ Backwash → Fast Rinse → Backwash →Service.
- It can be changed to a side-mounted valve with a side-mounted connector.
- It can operate under pressure, without leakage.
Range of Application：
- Residential filtration system
- Swimming pool filtration equipment
- Active carbon or sand filter in RO pretreatment filtration system