Out of stock
Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
Multi-cartridge stainless steel liquid filter housings are a high-quality solution for high-volume filtering. Our multi-cartridge housings hold 5 to 22 filter cartridges in standard 30” and 40” lengths, for liquid filtration flow rates up to 616 GPM (140 m3/hr).
Commercial & industrial filter housing liquid vessels are ideal for use in chemical systems, pre-filtration for commercial RO and membrane water treatment systems, high purity water, post-filtration, food & beverage, industrial facilities, and more.
We carry a large inventory of our commercial & industrial stainless steel liquid housings at all times. Most models shown are in stock for immediate shipment.
Benefits of the Stainless Steel Filter Housings
- No Lead Time! In stock for immediate shipment.
- Band V-Clamp Top Closure for Quick and Easy Cartridge Replacement
- Side-In and Side-Out Connections for Easy Installation and Service
- Available with Threaded or Flanged Fittings for Easy Installation
- Housings are Compatible with Industry-Standard 2.5” OD, 30” & 40” Filter Cartridges, for Widely Available Replacements
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Construction for Durability and Reliable Performance
- Available with 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- AMI Products have earned an industry-wide reputation for their high quality and superior performance
- 100% Quality Control Inspected in our ISO 9001:2015 certified facility in the USA.
Stainless Steel Filter Housing Features
- For Standard 30″ or 40″ Filter Cartridges – Each Vessel Houses 5 to 22 Filtration Cartridges
- Band V-Clamp Top Closure
- Built-In Drain and Vent Ports
- Materials of Construction:
- 316L Stainless Steel with Electropolish Finish or 304 Stainless Steel with Poly Coat Finish
- Buna-N O-Ring
- Operating Limits:
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 psi (10 bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 250°F (120°C)
- Flow Rates up to 616 GPM
Applications for The Stainless Steel Filter Housing
- Reverse Osmosis Pretreatment
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Food and Beverage
- Liquid Desalination
- Fuel Material Extraction
- Oil & Water Separation
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Pulp & Paper
- Wastewater Reuse
- Recycled Water
- Industrial Water Treatment