Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
TDS-3: Handheld TDS Meter with Carrying Case
- TDS is directly related to the purity of water and the quality of water purification systems and affects everything that consumes, lives in, or uses water, whether organic or inorganic, whether for better or for worse.
- The EPA Secondary Regulations advise a maximum contamination level (MCL) of 500mg/liter (500 parts per million (ppm)) for TDS.
- Numerous water supplies exceed this level.
- When TDS levels exceed 1000mg/L it is generally considered unfit for human consumption.
- A high level of TDS is an indicator of potential concerns and warrants further investigation.
- Most often, high levels of TDS are caused by the presence of potassium, chlorides, and sodium.
- These ions have little or no short-term effects, but toxic ions (lead arsenic, cadmium, nitrate, and others) may also be dissolved in the water.
- Even the best water purification systems on the market require monitoring for TDS to ensure the filters and/or membranes are effectively removing unwanted particles and bacteria from your water.
Digital TDS Meter Tester Features :
- This item can be used in: water purifiers and filters, food (vegetable, fruits) & drink quality monitoring, pools, and spas, aquariums, hydroponics.
- Hold function: Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording
- Auto-off function: Turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries
- Dual Range: Measures form 0-999ppm, with a resolution of 1ppm. From 1,000 to 9,990ppm, the resolution is 10ppm, indicated by drinking x 10image, Factory calibrated
- Color: Beige
- Accuracy : +/-2%
- Weight: 68g
- Rang : 0-9990ppm
- Item size : 155mm x 28mm x 15mm
- Battery : 2 x 1.5V Button Cell battery (included)