ULP series of ultra-low pressure aromatic polyamide compound membrane element newly developed by Vontron Membrane Technology Co., Ltd. can work under ultra low pressure to reach as high permeate flow and rejection same as regular low-pressure membrane element, and is applicable to desalination of surface water and underground water.
Out of stock
Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
Who is Vontron? What can RO membrane do?
Installing A 4040 Vontron Membrane
Dimensions Of A 4040 Membrane
ULP31-4040 Membrane Element
ULP series of ultra-low pressure aromatic polyamide compound membrane element newly developed by Vontron Membrane Technology Co., Ltd. can work under ultra low pressure to reach as high permeate flow and rejection same as regular low-pressure membrane element, and is applicable to desalination of surface water and underground water. It operates under approximately two thirds of the operating pressure of regular low-pressure composite membranes, which can decrease the investment costs for such relevant facilities as pumps, pipelines, and containers, etc. and the operating cost for the RO system, thus increasing the economic efficiency.
Applicable to desalination treatment of those water sources with NaCl lower than 2000 ppm, such as surface water, underground water, tap water and municipal water, ULP series membrane elements are mainly applicable to such as pure water, boiler water replenishment, foodstuff processing, and pharmaceutical production.
- Testing Conditions
- Testing Pressure: 225 psi (1.55Mpa)
- The temperature of Testing Solution: 25 °C
- The concentration of Testing Solution (NaCl): 2000ppm
- pH Value of Testing Solution: 7.5
- Recovery Rate of Single Membrane Element: 15%
- Operation Limits & Conditions
- Max. Working Pressure: 600psi (4.14Mpa)
- Max. Feedwater Flow: 16gpm (3.6 m3/h) (for 4040)
- Max. Feedwater Temperature: 45 °C
- Max. Feedwater SDI: 5
- Residual chlorine Concentration of Feedwater: <0.1ppm
- pH Range of Feedwater during Continuous Operation: 3~10
- pH Range of Feedwater during Chemical Cleaning: 2~12
- Max. Pressure Drop of Single Membrane Element: 15psi (0.1Mpa)
- Max. Pressure Drop of Single Pressure Vessel with Six RO Membranes: 50psi（0.34Mpa）
Major Properties Of 4″ ULP Element
|Model||Active Membrane Area ft2(m2)||Permeate Flow GPD(m3/d)||Stable Rejection Rate %||Minimun Rejection Rate &|
|ULP31-4040||90 (8.4)||1900 (7.2)||99.4||99.0|
Note: The permeate flow listed in the table is the average value. The permeate flow of single element is tolerance to ±15% of this value.
- All data and information provided in this manual have been obtained from long-term experiment by Vontron. We confirm the effective and accuracy of the data. Vontron assumes no liability for any aftermath caused by user’s failure in abiding by the conditions specified in this manual in use or maintenance of membrane products. It is strongly recommended that the user shall strictly abide the designed use and maintenance requirements and keep relevant records.
- The permeate value listed in the table is the average value. The permeate flow of single membrane element is tolerance not exceeding ±15% of the nominal value.
- All wet-type membrane elements have been strictly tested before leaving the factory, and have been treated with 1.0% sodium hydrogen sulfite (10% glycerin antifreeze required in winter) for storage purpose, then sealed with plastic bag in vacuum, and further packed in carton boxes.
- The membrane used should remain wet after being used; In long term suspension, to prevent the breeding of microbes, soak the membrane elements with protective solution is highly recommended, the solution (prepared with RO filtered water) containing 1.0% sodium hydrogen sulfite (foodstuff-purpose).
- Operate low pressure flushing for 15-25 minutes of first use, high pressure flushing for 60-90 minutes when first use (Permeate volume no less than 50% of designed volume). Discard all the permeate and condensed water produced during the first one hour after system start-up.
- During storage time and operation period, it is strictly prohibited to added any chemical medicament that may be harmful to membrane elements. In case of any violation in adding chemical medicament, Vontron assumes no liability for any damages incurred.
- Along with technical development and product renovation, all information will be subject to modification without prior notification. Please keep notice the website of Vontron for any updates of the product.
|Dimensions||105 × 15 × 15 cm|