What Is A Water Descaler
A water descaler, sometimes called a water conditioner, is a system that reduces the effects of hard water in terms of the scale deposits, or build-up, that are left on the surfaces the water comes into contact with. Water descalers use a magnetic field to charge the water’s mineral particles. This causes the mineral particles to stay in the water, instead of being transferred to surfaces like your bathtub, shower wall, or sink.
How It Works
IPSE is a device for galvanic water treatment that’s able to prevent the formation of lime Scale.
- The water flows through the stainless steel chamber that, through its electrodes, generates a small galvanic current which will change the crystalline structure of all the minerals in the water and they lose the ability to produce hard incrustations and wash in the form of sludge; So the minerals don’t change the chemical composition of water but only their physical properties, for example, the calcite (CaCo3) changes into a fine powder (CaCo3) called Aragonite;
- IPSE doesn’t change or reduce water hardness;
- It doesn’t need external energy or maintenance;
- No chemicals added;
After decades of continuous improvement, perfection, and improvement, the anti-scale system for the whole house is a trustworthy technology product.
- Dimensions (mm): 255 x 54
- Material: SS304
- Water temp.: 0-100˚C
- Flow Rate: 4m3/hr
- Working Pressure: 1.5-10 bars
Input Water Requirements
- Source: Municipality Water
- pH: 6.5-8.5
- Hardness: <25˚ dH
- TDS: <1000ppm
- Turbidity: ≤1 NTU